Thomas 1000 with Optional Floor Stand
ONE / TWO DENOMINATIONS OF COINS / TOKENS OUT
Leisure & Amusement
The Thomas 1000 banknote changer provides an affordable, reliable solution where note change to one or two denominations of coins or tokens is required. The machine utilises two high speed coin hoppers, providing a fast and accurate transaction.
As part of our wall mounted range it provides a practical solution where space is a premium. The robust powder coated cabinet, with 5 point locking mechanism, ensure the machine is both secure and durable.
- Front opening
- LCD user display
- Audit data available via user display or printed, via optional, hand held thermal printer
- Designed for wall mounting and supplied with a wall mounting frame
- 5 point locking mechanism
Capacities & Security
Approximately 8,000 coins / tokens in total (4,000 in each payout system), based on GBP 1 coins (diameter 22.5mm, thickness 3.1mm) Maximum coin / token diameter = 31 mm
Approx 400 notes per note cassette (up to 5)
Redeems GBG Standard TITO Tickets
Issues TITO tickets for coins or notes
Issues barcoded receipts for each purchase
- 2 mm steel cabinet
- Secure programme banknote reader
- Secure 5 point locking mechanism on the main door
- Full electronic audit facility provides, on the liquid crystal display, an analysis by denomination of banknotes accepted, coins paid out and separately, coins emptied
- Secure wall mounting frame
Option: Decimal Point
Enables the LCD user display to show a decimal point format.
Option: Low Level Sensing
Sensor plates fitted to the hopper detect when the coin level is running low but when there should still be sufficient coins to complete the transaction in progress. The machine is taken out of service after the transaction in progress has been completed.
Option: Hand Held, Plug In Audit Printer
A rechargeable battery powered thermal printer (supplied complete with a roll of paper, manual, cable and charger), which can be carried between machines for printing their audit reports.
Technical Data & Shipping Details
Dimensions: 600 H 505 W 350 D mm including wall mounting frame
Voltage: 240, 220 or 110
Power: 55 Watts
Weight: 42 kg
Packaging: Cardboard carton
Weight: 45 kg gross
Size: 725 x 610 x 460 mm
Download the Thomas 1000 brochure
Download the Thomas 1000 Product Manual